floppy procedure

wrench38 at juno.com wrench38 at juno.com
Wed Jun 2 16:31:58 UTC 2004

It seems rather silly to have to ask this, but I haven't found the whole answer in one place on the web. Does Fedora come prepared to read and write floppies right out of the box? I need a step-by-step procedure with nothing left out. If someone can point me to this, it would be a tremendous help. My drive can only be mounted by root, and seems to be always busy. Can I drag & drop to copy a file to floppy? You may have guessed that I'm new to this. Thank you.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!