Re: Advice on Aironet Cisco Wireless on IBM T41 and PCMCIA slots not working.

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 03:48, Peter Zutenis wrote:
Hi All,

I have an IBM T41 laptop that has a built in Aironet Wireless adapter. I
have loaded FC2 final from scratch and am having some difficulties in
getting it going.

I think you need "ndiswrapper". I dount your adapter is supported natively under linux.

Actually there is a native driver 'airo_mpi'. Check out:

http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2004-May/017945.html

Satish