Re: FC2 and OO.org Printer Admin

Joe(theWordy)Philbrook wrote:
<Sigh> Got a chance to try copying the spadmin.bin from the oo 1.1.0...
this is what I got:

$ ./spadmin
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/spadmin.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libspa645li.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
$

Shared libraries... ARRRRRRGH! This is beyond my skill...<wimper>

Well if any of the *smart* ooffice users on this list know how to get
spadmin/oopadmin working in ooffice 1.1.1 or otherwise enable it to
"PRINT" to pdf/fax do please let me know.

I am currently running OpenOffice.org 1.1.0 (from the OOo WWW site, *not* from a RedHat/Fedora package). The disk layout is a little bit different. Mine is installed in /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0, and the library you are looking for is in /opt/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/program/libspa6451li.so

No such library exists in any of the openoffice RPMS in FC2....

If you are going to copy programs from OpenOfice 1.1.0, be sure to copy all of the dependancies as well. B^)

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com