Re: ssh:// in nautilus

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 18:02, Jules Colding wrote:
> I seem to remember that password prompting should be supported in gnome
> 2.6...with the help of gnome-keyring. Does anyone know how to make that work?

The password prompt works for the sftp: handler.  ssh: does not prompt.

If you have gnome-keyring-daemon running in the background (i.e. add it
to your session) then it will offer to remember the password.  If not it
will simply prompt for the password each time.

--
 David Norris
  http://www.webaugur.com/dave/