Re: FC2 - mysql - keeps inserting rows.---SOLVED

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> Is your perl script still running and stuck in a loop?

no it was not. No loops.

However, I am running MailScanner and my test script resided in a
directory that gets parsed by all instances of MailScanner. MailScanner
require's all programs in this directory. MailScanner ran the script and
mysteriously added additional rows to my table.

Man...was digging at that one for hours. :)

-k