Re: [FC2] Making added modules permanent

activecs wrote:

When a module such as "pcspkr" is installed using modprobe, how do I
make it permanent. I notice modules.conf seems to be replaced by
modprobe.conf if that makes any difference. DP
PS I previously inadvertently sent this using a wrong email address. Apologies if it turns up twice.

I just added /sbin/modprobe pcspkr to /etc/rc.d/rc.local.