Re: FC2 burn audio CDs

Gregory Pittman wrote:

Peter L. Hurd wrote:

Hey All,

I've been wrestling with cdrecord under FC2.  I get the feeling that
this is not the intended method for creating audio CDs.

What FC2 program is meant to be used for burning DAO CDs from wav files?

-P.

Check the man page for cdrecord -- the -audio switch automatically converts wav to cdda. Also, be aware that under FC2, the -scanbus option doesn't work and isn't needed. Just assign dev=/dev/cdrom to denote your device in your cdrecord command.

Greg Pittman

Use K3B it has a really nice gui and interfaces to cdrecord and cdrdao.