FC2 Sound System

Hi, Could anyone please advice me how to fine tune FC2's sound system to get best audio from the box. Something has gone wrong with my sound system and I'm getting mono like music with some annoying noice as well. How to roll back to the original configuration of the sound syste.

Thanks in advance,
Zammi