Beep gone in FC2?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 3 09:54:13 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 02 Jun 2004 18:04, Joshua Andrews wrote:

> It may be very Pavlovian but I sure miss those beeps!

Same here, I know its lazy but I could plonk my laptop on the desk press the
start button and get on with other stuff while it started up, when it reached
the login screen you'd get that beep sound so I knew it was ready for me to
enter User Name & Password which is ideal if you are making a coffee at the
time!!!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"