gaim-0.78 in Fedora Core

gaim-0.78 has been released upstream. It is currently in rawhide, but I have decided NOT to issue an update for FC1 and FC2 immediately. This is because 0.78 has no real benefit over the heavily patched 0.77 in FC1 and FC2 updates.

We will wait until something significant has been fixed, or perhaps 0.79, before issuing another gaim update.

(So stop mailing me and asking.)

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com