FC2 Unsupported ServerWorks Chipset

I've loaded FC2 on an HP DL140 with no problems, except that FC2 did not recognize the onboard NICs.  During boot I have noticed the following messages:

Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0017)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0017)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0227)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0110)
Agpgart: Unsupported Serverworks Chipset (Device ID: 0110)

I loaded a clean FC2 (2.6.5-1.358smp) distribution with all defaults.  The system comes up and seems to run just fine, but I just can't get it to recognize the NICs.  I have searched the web and the Fedora Archives for similar problems without any positive results.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles R. Strang