FC1 for ppc??

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Thu Jun 3 13:35:56 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 06:24, Pedro Fernandes Macedo wrote:
> > I found a hint somewhere (and bookmarked it) to the effect that there's a
> > version of Fedora for Apple machines. I'd like a little background before
> > I pursue it.
> >

> Colin Charles has a guide about installing rawhide on PPC computers. His
> doc is focused on a iBook , but it can work for other PPCs. It's
> available at http://www.bytebot.net/geekdocs/ibook/fedorappc.html .

It's not iBook focused per se - but if you have the latest iBook,
following it will help

I've not been able to test on anything else, so rather than saying it
works on everything (I've had emailed reports of it working on various
G3's and G4's so far) I rather just tell you what hardware I have :)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/