[FC2] Best option for PCMCIA Wireless card

Hi

I did a search in the list and a lot of googling and didn't come to a
conclusion about a good option of a PCMCIA Wireless card running on FC2.
There was a discussion about a Orinoco card but with different opinions.
I would like that people that had success setting a wireless card could
give information about the card (the specific model) and how they did to
get it to work. I think it would help a lot of people in the list.

Thanks
Gustavo