Re: VPN Question

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:56:30 -0300, Alejandro Flores <alejandro flores nabucodonosor com> wrote:

	Hello there,

	As kernel 2.6 comes with a native implementatio of IPSec in kernel,
what clients are suported? I mean, it will only be usefull for linux 2.6
-> linux 2.6?

Regards,
Alejandro

Actually I have 2.6 working quite nicely with a DLINK DFL-300 firewall.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.