Re: Mailing list message stats for March 2004

At 08:57 6/3/2004, Scot L. Harris wrote:
With the tremendous volume of email on this list I was wondering what
the most discussed topics were and who posted the most.  So I wrote
quick script to tally things up and here are the results for March.

Very interesting! I'd be happy if you set up a cron job to post the results of the previous month every time; hopefully no one objects. I found the subject stats really interesting.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com