Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 31 May 2004

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 3 15:31:32 UTC 2004

At 00:36 6/3/2004, Max K-A wrote:
>You know, I haven't seen any confirmation that this happens on normal
>FC2 installs, only on upgrades from FC2 Test releases.

Just as an FYI, I've just installed my first two FC2 systems. Both had hard
drives which had been previously used on other systems, and both brought up
the dialog about the invalid partition table on fresh installs (not
upgrades). Neither had had an OS on it previously; both had been used as
data disks.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz