[SPAM] - Re: Sendmail question - Found word(s) XXX in the Text body.

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Thu Jun 3 15:33:16 UTC 2004

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:24:19 -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>
wrote:

> Done! (Hopefully I didn't forget any steps.)
>
> You may also want to look at the virtusertable in order to more easily
> assign email addresses, aliases, and other neat functionality for both
> domains. It's just as easy to work with.
>
> Cheers,

Awesome.  I've never had to do this before and I knew someone on the list
had to have so I popped it on here.  Thanks, I appreciate.  This is my
first step in getting this company to use Linux instead of Exchange.  Wish
me luck.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.