Kernel 2.6.6 & up2date

HI

Due to incompatibility of kernel 2.6.5336 with Nvidia Driver, so I put
kernel 2.6.6 instead. But the problem is that I can't install updates
from RH network. There was the following message appears when I click to
Alert Icon:"You are running kernel-2.6.6, but it is not installer in RPM
formats. It highly recommended that you run the official Red Hat
kernels. By running a custom kernel, you will miss out on any security
fixes and functionality enhancements and your configuration is
unsupported."

Can this be corrected???