[SPAM] - Re: Sendmail question - Found word(s) XXX in the Text body.

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 3 15:35:52 UTC 2004

At 09:33 6/3/2004, Mark Haney wrote:
>Awesome.  I've never had to do this before and I knew someone on the list
>had to have so I popped it on here.  Thanks, I appreciate.  This is my
>first step in getting this company to use Linux instead of Exchange.  Wish
>me luck.

Good luck!

Feel free to post again. To my surprise, getting 15 domains running on
sendmail with individual users on each was a piece of cake. I also made
sure I had info/postmaster/webmaster/abuse aliases in all domains, and I
found the simple way to do "catch-all" addresses as well.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com