Re: NFS upgrade error with FC2

Hi Mike

On Thursday 03 Jun 2004 16:32, Mike Frisch wrote:

> Did you install the newer version of RPM that is included with FC2?

Your dealing with a man who has borrowed a brain cell here, just keep that in
mind! I did an upgrade e.g. plonked disk 1 in the drive booted my laptop
followed the Gui instructions selected upgrade and changed disks when ordered
if its part of the upgrade routine to install the newer RPM then yes.

:-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter cannon-linux freeserve co uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"