Re: NVidia official driver on Fedora 2

At 03:45 5/25/2004, Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:
Some time ago I asked the same question, but forgot the answer. What changes I have to make to the system, so I can properly run the official NVidia drivers on Fedora2?

As I recall, someone answered that you should get a kernel from kernel.org, set CONFIG_REGPARM and CONFIG_4KSTACKS to "n" then recompile your kernel that way. You cannot use the Fedora kernel as it won't compile with those options.

Just from memory... search the archives for Truth.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz simpaticus com http://www.simpaticus.com