Quanta instead of Mozilla

Hi All

Can any one tell me how I can make Mozilla the default Internet browser?

I use KMail if I click on a URL link within an email then Quanta starts up
instead of Mozilla or even Konqueror, its a bit of a pain copying the link
manually starting Mozilla and pasting the link then clicking go!

Should be easy for the experts out there.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter cannon-linux freeserve co uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"