Help to make bootdisk with rescure CD in FC2

HI
My system fails to install completely, and seems to stop short of
installing abootloader.

I downloaded a rescue CD which is actually meant for FC1 x86 as there
does not seem to be any x86_64 rescue images?

I manage to boot into system and the rescue disk can mount my system
under /mnt/sysimage. All seems to be there, except that it won't boot.

I need help to make a boot cd/floppy / repair/install a bootloader from
here.

Thanks