Interesting install evil

I was installing the 4 disc of FC2 set on my laptop.  I installed
"everything" with all languages.  (Everything++)

Sometime in disc 3 (after ant-devel according to the log) the machine
rebooted.  The kernel was not installed and it was unusable.

You would think that the kernel would be the *first* thing to install.

The "upgrade" option would not add in a kernel, so I am reinstalling and
hope it works.

And since it is a Vaio 505ve, I get to see if it will run well enough to
keep it...