(Almost) got madwifi working, now fedora won't boot

I reinstalled fc2 and got madwifi working (ifconfig ath0 now finds my wlan card).  I needed help setting the network so I booted to windows and searched the net. I found some info but never could test it, bootup hanged while trying to start cups. And it still wont boot, it just stops loading and prints dmesg. Any ideas?