Re: Wiil there be a Fedora Core 2 ISO Update?

melgil88 wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 19:48, John Francis Lee wrote:

What is the "partition corruption issue"!!??

See:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-May/msg00908.html

I am planning to upgrade to FC2 soon and am trying to get myself prepared...

After reading all about this, I have a couple questions. The problem seems mostly to effect Win XP... Can it also occur with Win ME or Win 98 dual boot? Also, I see that it is a problem during the *installation* of FC2 does this mean *upgrades* from FC1 to FC2 as well?

Thanks

--
HD

Tipping my hat to Fedora.