Re: Desktop links to sftp://servers

Thanks for that, I could have figured that one out myself. What my
question really should have asked is:

Anyone got a decent workaround?

Having to manually edit the text file for the link is somewhat
unreasonable for your average user. And its just really, really,
ordinary. Or am I the only person who thinks this??