Re: samba printing format-not-supported

I was able to print from a w2k machine to my FC2-test1 printer via samba. I installed (new installation, not an upgrade) FC2 and now I get the following error trying to print from w2k:

Unable to print file to deskjet840c - client-error-document-format-not-supported

[snip]

If you're using CUPS (you didn't specify), then you may have to enable the RAW printing?
I think I'm using CUPS... I'm using whatever FC2 defaults to when
you run the print configuration utility.  How do I enable RAW
printing... I don't see that as an option in the printer configuration gui.

Thanks: David

Watch the online reality show Mixed Messages with a friend and enter to win a trip to NY http://www.msnmessenger-download.click-url.com/go/onm00200497ave/direct/01/