Re: Mailing list message stats for March 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 12:21, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 21:26, Richard Basile wrote:
> > Great!  Will this become the basis for an FC2 FAQ?
> >
> > --- "Scot L. Harris" <webid cfl rr com> wrote:
> > > Need to figure out a way to identify common problems and solutions
> > > that come out of the list.  The simple analysis done here just points
> > > out the topics that generated the most postings.
>
> That might be a little ambitious for me.  :)
>
> --
> Scot L. Harris <webid cfl rr com>

Scot, great idea to do this, interesting stuff. Could you also post
previous months as well? Say from July when fedora-list opened maybe?
Thanks.

Regards,
-Matt
--
"Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?"
 - Bob Young on the benefits of the open source development model.