Re: Lost my video

This page has all the rpms for mplayer including lots of codecs. Hope this helps.

http://ftp.icm.edu.pl/pub/linux/mplayer-rpms/mplayer.html

Sanjeev Das wrote:
pardon my ignorance! how do I reinstall the codecs? is there an rpm
there an rpm that i can install?

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:19:21 -0400, Aaron Hughes wrote:

Sanjeev Das wrote:

Hello All,

I am running FC2 on my Pentium III box. Everything was working fine
until recently. Suddenly I seem to have lost my video. I cannot play
any DVDs using either MPlayer, Totem or Ogle. I get sound but no video. The same behavior exists while watching quicktime trailers at
apple.com. I think I may have messed up something very fundamental.
The only upgrade I have done recently is to upgrade evolution to the
unstable 1.5.8 version.

I don't know where to start looking for clues. Any help would be very
appreciated.

thanks

Sanjeev

It sounds like a problem with video codecs maybe try re-installing the codecs if they are still there.