Mailing list message stats for March 2004

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 4 13:48:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 00:50, Matt Hansen wrote:

> Scot, great idea to do this, interesting stuff. Could you also post
> previous months as well? Say from July when fedora-list opened maybe?
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> -Matt

Sorry, I only have data going back to end of Feburary.  I did post data
for the three months of full data that I have.  I have not looked at
what it would take to get data from the archives but I suspect that
would be messy at best.  Most likely this is something that would be
done going forward.  But I will take a quick look to see if there is a
way to get past data.

I have received a number of ideas for other things to add to the stats.
(Thanks everyone for the input!)  Version two is being worked on this
weekend.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com