Re: usb storage and FC2

Emiliano Brunetti wrote:
On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 14:53, Jonathan Rawle wrote:

Emiliano Brunetti wrote:

It would be a solution. However lsusb -v doesn't seem to list anything
but my hubs. No device, even though i plugged. Any idea?

E.

Have a look in /proc/scsi/usb-storage-?/?

In my experience, the "Product" field is what needs to match the entry in
updfstab.conf

I don't even have a usb-storage on /proc/scsi....

That's because you have no (detected) usb-storage on your system. ;-)

Strange thing. I guess it is really something wrong with my *stock* kernel...

Yep, try it with a new kernel, I'm sure it doesn't take as long as trying all the tools utils and stuff.

Alex