Re: FC1 -> FC2 Update: DISASTER!!!

Dan Thurman said:
> Folks,
>
> -\|/-\|/- OK.... Ok.... ok....  taking a breather....  that was for
> upgrades.  NEVER NEVER AGAIN.
>
> ROUND 2:  FRESH VIRGIN INSTALL.  REINSTALL MY PERSONAL STUFF ALL OVER AGAIN.
> DAMMIT.

Your experiences here are the exact reason why we never do OS upgrades, regardless of
manufacture, on any of our boxes.  There too much of a chance that some cutomization
done over the life of the previous version will seriously mess up the upgrade.

Running smoothly on a fresh install of FC2,

Luc Bouchard