FC2 = Win 3.1 wanabe

Marc Lucke marc at marcsnet.com
Fri Jun 4 14:21:14 UTC 2004

Hey you guys - what do you want for nothing?  Go pay for an Enterprise
version of something.  You seem to have exactly no idea.  Have you read
about what Fedora is?  Comeone everyone - a hand for the developers of
Linux & Fedora & Redhat because if it wasn't for people like them there
would truly be no real alternative!  It is people like that that advance
our world - that make it a better place.  Gee whiz - I'm blogging a
support list!

I've had some problems.  You know what?  I trawled through Google
pages.  I read.  I tried stuff.  I got it going.  I'm not some whiz.  I
couldn't write any of this stuff to save my life.  I just got off my
pedestal and off my big fat lazy butt and made an effort!  I accepted
that Fedora is pretty much exactly on the bleeding edge of Linux and I
said - hey gee whiz - look at all this stuff!  I paid $0.  I made zero
effort.  A big fat zero.

Thank god for Fedora Core 2.  And 1.  Thanks Redhat.  You're all Gods in
my book.  Windows 3.1 has its place, but nobody that knows what FC2 or
FC1 or even Redhat v5 can make such comparisons!

No more blogging for me.  If I do it again I will force myself to
unsubscribe.

Marc

Come on.  Get real.  Time to be ashamed of yourself of go back to Redmond.