Re: Mozilla gif rendering utilizes 100% cpu?

Vibol Hou wrote:
Does anyone have this particular page slowing their system down to a crawl in Mozilla? I tried the same page in Opera and it works fine. System isn't choppy.

http://www.khmer.cc/community/t.c?b=12&t=17104

It's work-safe, just a bunch of animated gifs of science stuff.

-Vibol

I tried in on my athlon at home and I never noticed much difference in operation. 2 gig ram may have made a difference. It didn't crash Mozilla as it does at work.

-- Robin Laing