Re: Need help with a DNS problem

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 13:04, Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I am having a strange issue on my new Fedora Core 2 install with DNS.

First thing to check is the entries in your /etc/resolv.conf file.  You
should have at least one and probably a couple of nameserver entries
there.  Those should be the DNS server your system should point to for
name resolution.

Compare your FC2 systems resolv.conf to your other systems.  I am
thinking you will find a difference.

If there is then you need to track down why.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid cfl rr com

	"It's a summons."