FC2 = Win 3.1 wanabe

Richard Basile toolivescooby at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 17:23:04 UTC 2004

Again, I am happy to trudge through the process.  I have been a UNIX
power-user/SQL Programmer/Oracle DBA since '92, currently supporting
(cough) PeopleSoft.  I'd really like to expand my skillset (especially
because I am getting bored) and, it seems that Linux is the skillset to
develop.  So, I appreciate the help and patience that those who have
gone before us show us newbies on this list.

And, thanks for the tip.  I'll make use of Bugzilla.

Richard