More FC2 OOPSes

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Jun 4 17:28:55 UTC 2004

    Okay, I'm having a hell of a time running FC2.  I'm getting a lot of
swapper and pdflush kernel panics.  Both of which will end with the
message 'In interrupt handler - not syncing'

    This machine used to run RH7.3 for well over a year without a single
problem.  As soon as I put FC2 on it, I can't get more than 5 hours
uptime on it before it panics.  Physical memory's been tested with no
problems.  What else could be the problem?  Or, where else should I go
for help (like, the dev list perhaps)?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.