Upgrade problem from Core 1 to Core 2

Hello all,

I am a user of fedora Core 1 and would like to upgrade to Fedora Core 2, but I have a problem with the upgrade process.
I'm running Core 1 on an IBM pentium.  The PC does not support cdrom booting and I cannot produce a boot floppy because there isn't a boot floppy image in the ISO that will
fit on the diskette.  Is there some other method to work around this?

Thanks