Re: [Repost] OpenOffice.org not usable

Nadeem Bitar wrote:
I still can't get openoffice.org to work. Typing takes forever. I
uninstalled all openofficce.org rpms, cleaned the various files and
directories, and reinstalled with the same result.
There are no obvious errors in the logs. Starting openoffice.org from a
terminal doesn't show any errors. I don't know what else I could do to make it work.

See my recent message on cups-originated problems, you might also be a victim of this.

best