Apt not finding updates

Hugh Caley Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com
Fri Jun 4 19:51:18 UTC 2004

Actually, I did go there, and the updates are there:

http://spout.ussg.indiana.edu/linux/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.updates/

with the headers here:

http://spout.ussg.indiana.edu/linux/fedora.us/fedora/fedora/2/i386/RPMS.updates/headers/

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley | Unix Systems Administrator | CIS
AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 6550 Vallejo St. Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608
Tel: 510-428-8537 | Hugh_Caley at affymetrix.com