Re: 32 bit apps under AMD64 Fedora

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.  So this implies that the default kernel doesn't have
this set and that the libraries aren't installed by default.  Uh, why not (and
I know you're not the distro maintainer)??  One would think that providing the
highest level of out-of-the-box compatibility would be very important.

Tim