Re: Dear Fedora Community, what do you want?

   SANE drivers for scanners. Consider all the effort many have to do to
reverse engineer. I bought a scanner, believing the ADF would be supported
from the SANE web page; but it isn't, for instance.
   Then the back-end maintainer drops out of the picture, as happened with
the one I bought (he seems to busy to actually do anything, apparently) ...