Re: FC2 and Gkrellm

Brian Fahrlander wrote:

Anyone else noticed that lm_sensors 'runs' but gkrellm can't tell
where to find the sensors? It's understandable; all the details got
changed with the new kernel.

Just trying to verify that it's not me...

I just installed and launched gkrellm and could only enable the temperature monitor. There were no voltage or fan choices. (greyed out). This is the first time that I tried out this program. I like the disk, temp monitoring, etc. Thank for pointing out this program.

I have lm_sensors-2.8.6-1 and gkrellm-2.1.28-3 installed.

Jim

-- Things will be bright in P.M. A cop will shine a light in your face.