Re: Grub Config

Chiheb Djabri wrote:

Hi
How to set the default OS to booting... And I would to set 20 sec
instead of 10 how to do this?

If you want a GUI based way to set the timeout and default OS, install system-config-boot. It works on my system, I assume it works on most systems.

If it is installed, you should be able to access it by going to system settings -->> bootloader (GNOME anyway)

Jim

--
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.