Re: Grub Config

All of these setting can be found in the file /boot/grub/grub.conf
Messing around with a front for grub in my opinion is a waste of time. Get familiar with the VIM text editor.
Try doing this at the command prompt
#vi /boot/grub/grub.conf
type the letter "i" to edit the file
type in :wq to write the changes to the file and quit