KDE menu editor problem in FC2

Has anyone noticed that Menu Editor will not allow me to modify menu manually anymore now? I used to be able to add some menu entries for packages that I installed from source but now looks like only binary packages will be allowed to modify the menu entries automatically following installation. Is there a way for me to add menu entries manually?
Thanks heaps.

Alimin