Re: Problems with Webcam

Scott Sloan wrote/ha scritto, On/il 05/06/2004 20:39:

I am not sure if this will solve your problem (it is a long time since I disconnected my Quickcam Express now sleeping somewhere), but have a look to this link and let me know if you succeed:

http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net

I get an error everytime i try to do a insmod on the drivers listed
above and my camera is one of those that is supported.

[root Curran415 qc-usb-0.6.0]# /sbin/insmod ./quickcam.ko
insmod: error inserting './quickcam.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

anyone have any insight?

Scott

it should be /sbin/insmod ./quickcam.o and not ko.... will you give a try???

--

Antonio Montagnani

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1