Re: cyrus-imapd v imap-2002d

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Sa, den 05.06.2004 schrieb Marc Lucke um 11:12:

anyone know off-hand why updating my system always replaces my
imap-2002d with cyrus-imapd?  Very annoying, 2 very different servers!

Read the FC2 release notes:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-en.html

Although not only with a fresh new install dovecot should be the default
IMAP/POP3 server but too when upgrading. IIRC there is already a
bugzilla about that upgrade case not defaulting to dovecot.

Alexander

Thank you.  I didn't see anything about turning off moving my mail dovecot though but I am happy to solve this one by myself.  Just thought someone here might know is all.