digital cameras

Joshua Jensen joshua at iwsp.com
Sun Jun 6 15:41:57 UTC 2004

Yes... for this reason I like Fuji cameras... most of them are mountable
usb_storage devices.  FC2 seems to have broken me being able to mount
either of my cameras for the time being, though this patch is supposed
to fix that 2.6 kernel problem:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg18614.html

Joshua